Please upgrade your browser.
Digital Graphics Series: Applications for Educators, COMPLETE SERIES
305 North Service Road
Dix Hills, NY 11746
Room Number: Lab 307
Building Number: Interactive Computer Graphics (ICG) Lab
Digital Graphics Series: Applications for Educators
Huntington Arts Council in collaboration with the Interactive Computer Graphics Program at Five Towns College is pleased to provide a unique opportunity for educators. A series of 6 classes is being offered to focus on a variety of fundamental computer graphic applications. The courses will be taught in the state of the art computer graphics lab at Five Towns College by industry experts using a hands-on approach. The materials used will be made available for future use and explorations by the educators in their classrooms.
- Fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop: Nov 8th, 2019: 4:00-6:15PM; Using simple techniques of photo editing and image manipulation to compose custom images.
- Fundamentals of Motion Graphics: Dec 6th, 2019, 4:00-6:15PM; Using both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Aftereffects educators will create a custom animated video.
- Fundamentals of 3D Modeling: Feb 7th, 2020 4:00-6:15PM; Using Autodesk’s “free” browser-based 3D application educators will create their own custom 3D models.
- Fundamentals of 3D Printing: March 6th, 2020 4:00-6:15PM; A continuation of fundamentals of 3D Modeling, educators will learn how to prepare their custom 3D models for 3D printing.
- Fundamentals of 3D Animation: April 3rd, 2020 4:00-6:15PM; Using Autodesk’s 3D Studio Max students will learn how to create simple 3D objects, and then using keyframe animation, set them in motion.
- Fundamentals of 360 Virtual Reality Photos: May 1st, 2020 4:00-6:15PM; Educators will learn how to use a 360 photographic camera to take 360 photos. Educators will be taught how these can be used to upload to their Facebook account as social media postings.
Eligibility: All Art Educators
Location: Five Towns College Interactive Computer Graphics (ICG) Lab, 305 North Service Road Lab 307, Dix Hills, NY 11746
Pricing: All fees are non-refundable
Non-members: $50 per session, $250 for all Six Sessions
Artist Members and Journey School Educators: $40 per session, $200 for all Six Sessions.
Contact Kieran Johnson, BusinessManager@huntingtonarts.org, 631-271-8423 ext 12, for your discount code!
For questions please contact Janna Strand, firstname.lastname@example.org, 631.271.8423 ext 19
|NeonCRM by Neon One|